Building Bright Futures Regional Council of Rutland creates community partnerships that seek to support families in ensuring the optimum health, development and well being of all children in our region.
BBF Regional Council in comprised of:
- Home based childcare providers
- Center based childcare providers
- Agency representatives
- State representatives
- Community members
Community projects include:
- Community Forum – with focus on important topics related to quality in early care and education programs.
- Welcome Baby Bags – key items along with information and community resources are given to new parents.
- Community Playgroups (see drop down under Programs)
- Week of the Young Child – events held in April in communities to inform about and showcase early care and education programs.
For more information please contact