Rutland County Parent-Child Center (RCPCC) is one of 15 parent-child centers located throughout Vermont. RCPCC, we are a community-based, non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and meeting the needs of children, youth and families.
Established in 1984, RCPCC believes that children, youth and families have the right to comprehensive, high-quality, family centered services.
Funding for services come from a variety of sources: State and Federal grants, contracts and allocations; private foundations; program tuition and fees; United Way; town funding; fundraising and private donations.
- To provide quality and caring support for children, youth and families in Rutland County
- To help families fulfill their potential
- To be fiscally responsible while we are educating, nurturing and respecting our community
- All families should have equal access to quality resources and education
- In collaboration and partnership
- Giving everyone a voice and treating them with respect promotes a rewarding environment